Meagan Musing: Project 365 on Instagram

Meagan Musing

1/29/2013

Project 365 on Instagram

I started a 365 project on Instagram this year. (Come follow me! I'm @MeaganMusing). I'm having so much fun with it.

I've found it really easy to take at least one photo a day, edit it in an app and then tag it with my hashtag. And that's it. Surely I can keep this up all year.

I recently ordered a poster from Printsagram of some of my favorite Instagrams from last year, and it arrived on Friday.

It totally made my day.


I can't even tell you how excited I am to get this framed and hung in our house.

I've also been using my Photojojo lenses more often since I'm thinking about my iPhone photos more. Well, I'm using the macro lens a lot.

It's amazing what you can capture on your cell phone camera.





If I could just be a little bit steadier these could be even more awesome. I'm working on it.

What have you been shooting lately?

All photos taken with the iPhone 4S, Camera+ app and edited with Afterglow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home