Meagan Musing: Project 52: Weeks 13-17

Meagan Musing

4/29/2012

Project 52: Weeks 13-17

I'm catching up on my Project 52 again. I keep thinking of them, and intentionally snapping pictures for the weekly challenge, I just can't seem to get them edited and posted in time.

But here I am now.

Week 13: Details

WEB_IMG_4059

Hello beautiful bud.

Week 14: Foolin' Around

WEB_IMG_4225

Bath time shenanigans.

Week 15: Sacrifice

WEB_IMG_4257

Brian works so hard and puts so much time in at the office and at school getting his MBA that he misses lots of fun family time. We keep telling ourselves that he's sacrificing now for our future. Also, he's sacrificing shaving time for sleep. :)

Week 16: Things that Grow

WEB_IMG_4497

Andrew's eyelashes are amazing and I swear they keep getting longer. I wish he could share them with me.

Week 17: Green

WEB_IMG_4666

Caroline's piggy toes swinging over the green grass.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home