Meagan Musing: Happy Easter!

Meagan Musing

4/11/2012

Happy Easter!

I'm interrupting the GREAT HOUSE CLEAN OUT 2012 to share my Easter photos. I know it's going to get worse before it gets better, but my house is currently a complete disaster: closet contents spread all over the dining room...trash and goodwill boxes piled up in the guest room. It's exciting.

But, last weekend we had a wonderful Easter celebration.

WEB_IMG_4260

And I had to post about it just so I could show you this picture. If this doesn't make you love girl babies and bunny ears I don't know what would. :)

We made it to church in time for the 10:30 service, and I took Caroline to the nursery for the first time. I realized as I was getting ready that I don't even have a diaper bag for her, I've left her so few times in her first seven months. But she did great!

After a wonderful service we packed up and headed to my parents' house. It started to rain as soon as we got there so we didn't get to hunt for eggs outside. :( I was disappointed, but Andrew didn't mind hunting eggs in the living room.

WEB_IMG_4266

We braved the rain for a minute to try to get a shot of them together...hahaha! I'm ready for Andrew to go back to being happy to have his picture taken.

Remember my cupcake toppers? We had cute cupcakes!

WEB_IMG_4278

Andrew loved them. I think he had more than one.

WEB_IMG_4285

WEB_IMG_4286

And then the hunt was on. My nephew, Reid, is 17 months, and he thought hunting for eggs was hysterical. He'd find one egg and open it and then he was done.

WEB_IMG_4302

WEB_IMG_4324

Andrew was very into the hunt this year. We'd put some change in a few of our eggs and he thought that was really cool, but mostly he loved the chocolate!

WEB_IMG_4297

Caroline tried to put them all in her mouth. And she was happy to hang out with her daddy.

WEB_IMG_4353

I love that big smile!

WEB_IMG_4365

And now...back to organizing and cleaning and donating.

I'll be back soon with pantry before and after photos. They won't be as cute as Caroline in the bunny ears, but they still make me pretty happy. :)

Linking Up:

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home