Meagan Musing: Washi Tape in the Pantry

Meagan Musing

4/15/2012

Washi Tape in the Pantry

WEB_IMG_4384

A few weeks ago I had no idea what Washi tape was, and now, well, I'm a little crazy about it.

I used it on my Easter eggs.

WEB_IMG_4365

And then last week as I was admiring my organized pantry I thought, why not use it in here?

I have three lazy susans corralling all my canned goods and they looked fine, but they certainly weren't adding any style points to the room.

IMG_1995_Edit

Well, washi tape dressed them up in a matter of minutes!

I hadn't yet made it to Target for the $4 for a roll of four deal, (Desiree at 36th Avenue shows you right where to find them.) so I used my tape from Michael's and Martha Stewart.

WEB_IMG_4379

It was so simple. Just roll the tape around the edge of the lazy susan and...

you're done!

WEB_IMG_4399

This one is my favorite. I like the mixing of the dots with the solid color.

There are so many pretty combinations.

And look at my pantry now!

WEB_IMG_4401

I decided to do a few chip clips while I was at it:

WEB_IMG_4406

Y'all, for a really, really un-crafty girl this washi tape stuff is great. You've got to try it.

Thanks to Ginny for the introduction!

Linking up:



Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home