Meagan Musing: Spring Swing

Meagan Musing

4/27/2012

Spring Swing

Andrew loves to play outside, but it's hard to spend much time in our back yard these days with miss Caroline getting in to everything.

WEB_IMG_4649

A few times I've put her in the jumper, but she doesn't really stay contained for very long without whining to get out. So today, I decided what the heck? She's eight months old. She can eat pollen strings from our trees!

WEB_IMG_4651

She had a great time. We played with Andrew's rocket launcher for a bit and then we girls were going to go back in and leave Andrew outside to play a little longer. Well, she wasn't very happy about that. She wanted to play!

So I decided to let her try the swing.

WEB_IMG_4662

She loved it while Andrew was pushing her.

WEB_IMG_4661

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

But then he ran off and she got scared.

WEB_IMG_4664

I tried to lean her back and she cried.

Like a I'm really scared here and want to hold on cry.

And I can't tell you how foreign this was to me. I cannot ever remember a time that Andrew has cried out of fear. I'm sure he's been scared of something, but never enough to cry about it.

Is this a boy thing? Is this an adventurous wild child thing? I don't know. But I think Caroline's going to be different.

Even if I did find her crawling up the stairs yesterday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home