Meagan Musing: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

7/24/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Ahh...Sunday night. It's always so hard to wrap up the weekend knowing you're going to have start a crazy week the next morning.

We had such a fun weekend. I was planning for us to stay home and be productive around the house, but then Brian ended up having class until 4PM on Saturday. And I decided if he was going to be gone all day Andrew and I should just go spend the day at my parents' place - in the pool.

My sister's in-laws were in town and we had a great time with everyone. Brian came out to meet us after his class so he got to have some fun, too.

And then tonight we had dinner with some dear friends we hadn't seen in a long time. Their little boy is almost 18 months and he was so cute tonight. Andrew had lots of fun with him, and his parents.

Now...on to my Scavenger Hunt. I tried to be creative this week and had lots of fun with these prompts.

{Music to my Ears}
WEB_IMG_7119_Edit1

This is my mom's old cornet from high school and she's had it out on a shelf in the library at their house, but Andrew recently found it. I'm afraid it's going to have to go in to hiding.

{Hat}
WEB_IMG_6752_Edit1

Andrew loves playing cowboy.

{Clear}
WEB_IMG_6872_Edit1

Bubbles! I love how light bounces off bubbles so they can be lots of colors yet clear at the same time.

{Out of this World}
WEB_IMG_7110_Edit1

Uhhh...out of this world CUTE. Okay, it's a bit of a stretch, but I couldn't come up with much else. And seriously, how cute is that Lightning McQueen car?

{Sprinkles}
WEB_IMG_7002_Edit1



Anything for an excuse to eat sprinkles cupcakes, right? We picked these up on Friday. Andrew had chocolate, and I may or may not have had two - a vanilla and a pumpkin. Mmmmmm....



The prompts for next week are:

1. Walking Empty Streets
2. Repeating Patterns
3. Floor
4. Then and Now
5. Fingertips

So some of these sound a little tricky...I better get to work.

But not until I get some sleep. :)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home