Meagan Musing: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

7/11/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm a day late with this post, but I didn't get online a bit this weekend. I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat and a cold and by about 10AM I had a fever and chills and body aches and couldn't get up off my couch.

And Andrew was, of course, at home with me. We had an exciting day. He basically destroyed the house around me. I tried to distract him with Nick Jr., but he's so busy these days I have a hard time getting him to sit down and watch TV. Wow, I never thought I'd say that.

Anyway, I felt better by Saturday but had zero energy and thankfully by Sunday I was just left with a regular old head cold which is still hanging around today.

So we didn't do anything fun this weekend. But I did wash most of baby girl's 0-3 month clothes. They look so tiny and fragile and sweet. I'm getting so excited about meeting this baby.

Now - on to the Scavenger Hunt.

{Things that look like a letter of the alphabet}
WEB_IMG_6593_Edit1

This can be either a backwards Z or a big, busy F.

{Weather}
WEB_IMG_6596_Edit1

So how do you photograph over 100 degrees with crazy humidity for the last 10 days? With a sweaty, pink cheeked toddler of course.

{Bling}
WEB_IMG_6606_Edit1

Baby girl's nursery is looking so pretty! If only our drapes would hurry up and get here.

{Tangled}
WEB_IMG_6587_Edit1

I love the ivy tumbling over our back fence.

{Dark}
WEB_IMG_6561_Edit1

I thought about trying to photograph fireworks on the 4th, but we were too far away from the show and I'd forgotten my tripod so I just set up my camera on a patio chair and opened the shutter to see what I could get across the lake.

I was so excited to catch that boat racing across the water.

This is my third week to participate in the scavenger hunt, and I'm having lots of fun with it. I'm certainly taking shots I'd never see otherwise. And I'm thinking about my camera more. I hope I can keep it up until the baby gets here.

The prompts for next week are:

Black & White
Reflections in glass
Headlights
Seeing Double
Bare



Happy Monday!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home