Meagan Musing: 36 Weeks and My To-Do List

Meagan Musing

7/13/2011

36 Weeks and My To-Do List

Okay, so I said last week I was hoping maybe I would have just a few uncomfortable days and then I'd get another burst of energy, but I'm going to have to concede that the aches and pains seem to be here to stay.

Oh well, I made it 35 weeks feeling pretty darn good. I think that's a fine accomplishment and now I just have to try not to complain too much. :)

WEB_36Weeks_IMG_6616

But really, I'm kind of feeling enormously pregnant at this point.

I'm putting my before-baby to-do list together and there's a lot on it:

-order big brother t-shirt for Andrew (do you have a favorite Etsy shop recommendation?)

-order cute photo props for baby girl - hats, tutus, a new blanket?

-make big Buy Buy Baby run for diapers, wipes, tiny pink towels and socks

-work on birth announcement template

-FINISH the nursery

-Narrow down our name list to 4 or 5

-wash all her clothes

-find my pump and all its pieces and get it clean and sterilized

-pack for the hospital

-get our swing and bouncy seat and carseat out of the attic, washed and ready

-have some fun one-on-one time with Andrew. I'm thinking of taking him to Build-a-Bear. (Do you have any good ideas for a 2-yr-old date with his parents?).

-keep up with all that other stuff I do all the time

So, you know, not too much going on!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • That's quite the list! I know how strong nesting instincts are, but I hope you have some down time on your list, too!!!! ;) You look beautiful, by the way!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 13, 2011 at 10:34:00 AM CDT  

  • Wow what a list!! But, you still have a few weeks to get it done. Sounds like nesting is taking over. I ordered a Big Brother shirt from this shop for Noah (I'm going to announce my pregnany...whenever it happens...with him wearing it)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/66662966/big-brother-applique-shirt-choose-shirt

    It's a GREAT quality shirt and so super cute. The shirts seem to run just a grunt big. I order Noah a 3T/4T (he's in a 4T shirt) and it's still a little big on him, even after a wash. They also have the little sister onsies to match. :)

    By Blogger Courtney K., At July 13, 2011 at 12:05:00 PM CDT  

  • You're having a BABY GIRL!!!! How exciting, you're almost there :) I am so jealous!

    By Blogger Unknown, At July 13, 2011 at 12:32:00 PM CDT  

  • It's almost time! We're getting so close. :) I've ordered many things for Gavin as well as the baby from this etsy shop - www.rebamor.etsy.com (Audrey's Room) - she's a local girl and I've been very pleased with everything she's made. Gavin has a Big Bro shirt, and she's also making matching shirts for the two of them (Big Bro/Lil Sis) once she's born. I've also bought onesies and burp cloths from her for gifts.

    By Blogger Jen, At July 14, 2011 at 6:02:00 AM CDT  

  • Meagan, you look so fantastic! I hope you are holding up with our lovely weather... hang in there and teach Andrew 'matching' to help you fold the laundry at least! :) toddlers love to help!

    By Blogger Mindee, At July 14, 2011 at 10:01:00 AM CDT  

  • Sounds like a fun to do list!

    By Blogger deb duty, At July 14, 2011 at 10:32:00 AM CDT  

  • Baby #2 will be here before you know it. I feel for you though, cause it's HOT out and well that just adds to everything.

    By Blogger Jamie Kubeczka, At July 14, 2011 at 1:08:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home