Meagan Musing: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

7/17/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I really waited until the last minute to find my scavenger hunt items this week. I just didn't have the time with my camera that I'm used to, but I'm still pretty happy with my finds.

{Black & White}
WEB_IMG_6675_EditBW

I finally braved the outdoors this morning and we played in the sprinkler and the water table. Andrew had so much fun, and I even played a little t-ball with him. We just had to make sure we were inside before 11AM.

(Have I mentioned it's insanely hot? Today was the 15th consecutive day of over 100 degree temps. Awesome.)

{Reflections in glass}
WEB_RosesQuad2

These are cell pics. We were shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary sale on Wednesday when I saw these beautiful flowers displayed on this mirrored table. Perfect!

{Headlights}
WEB_IMG_6720_Edit1

This is Andrew's favorite car. He spends about half of our at-home time riding around the house on this car. I like its crayon headlights.

{Seeing Double}
WEB_IMG_6624_Edit1

HeeHee. We eat lots of goldfish at our house. And they all look just alike.

{Bare}
WEB_IMG_6701_Edit1

I know I've mentioned it about a million times, but I want his eyelashes.



Next week's items:

Music to my ears
Hat
Clear
Out of this world
Sprinkles

Let me know if you decide to join in!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home