Meagan Musing: 38 Weeks

Meagan Musing

7/26/2011

38 Weeks

WEB_38Weeks_IMG_7139

Whoa...belly!

I'm getting bigger and bigger. And more and more tired. And really excited to meet this baby girl!

Good friends of ours, Brian's college roommate and his wife, had their first baby this week and it made me realize we are so close to actually having this baby girl in our arms. :)

I had my first ever non-stress test at my doctor's appointment today. Everything looked great with the baby. She's super busy, and my doctor thought she seemed a little bit bigger than she did last week, but he still wants me to come in early next week for another growth ultrasound.

I'm pretty sure she's getting bigger though because I suddenly have feet way up high in my ribs that were not there just a few days ago. Ouch. I've been stretching and contorting my body trying to find a way to push them down, but so far, no luck.

I was lying there trying to read my book during the test today and got all worried that maybe I was having contractions and what if they decided they needed to keep me and ohmygoshI'MNOTREADY.

Of course that didn't happen, but I'm going to pack my hospital bag tomorrow just in case.

And the best news of the week: my glider for the nursery is in and ready to be picked up and my drapes should be here by the end of the week! We will have a finished nursery in just a matter of days. I'm so excited about it! I can't wait to share it with y'all. It's so pretty and feminine and ruffly.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home