Meagan Musing: Sweet Baby Photos

Meagan Musing

4/21/2011

Sweet Baby Photos

I was so excited to be asked to photograph this beautiful baby girl. She was one day shy of nine weeks when I met her last Thursday.

She was so sweet and cuddly and happy. She barely made a peep during the whole session - even when I sat her up in a bucket. :)

WEB_IMG_4518_Edit1

Spending all that time with a little girl in pretty dresses and cute bows really got me excited about my new baby girl! Can you imagine how many photos I will have of her?

WEB_IMG_4546_Edit3

She was so strong! I loved that she'd hold her head up for me and flash those gorgeous blue eyes.

WEB_IMG_4562_Edit1BW

WEB_IMG_4725_Edit3

WEB_IMG_4569_EditCH

Such a sweet family.

I hope I get the opportunity to photograph another baby soon. It kind of wears me out, but it is so much fun and so rewarding.

And it reminds me of what it's like to hold a brand new, teeny tiny baby. It's a little scary, but a whole lot awesome, and I'm excited I'll get to hold my own baby so, so soon!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home