Meagan Musing: Recent Photos

Meagan Musing

4/11/2011

Recent Photos

I got really busy and really tired there for a few weeks and didn't get my camera out nearly as much as I usually do.

I missed it a lot and I'm feeling a smidge less tired these days so here are some snapshots from a few afternoons last week:

WEB_IMG_4231_Edit1

I love the light in this photo. And the look on his face. He gives this to me a lot.

WEB_IMG_4237_Edit1

WEB_IMG_4243_Edit1

Out to play in the backyard. He looks like he's just about to smack me with the bat, but he was just warming up.

WEB_IMG_4247_Edit1

WEB_IMG_4248_Edit1

"No mama, I'm NOT ready to go inside, thank you very much!"

WEB_IMG_4293_Edit1

WEB_IMG_4292_Edit1

He's a very expressive child. Ha!

Happy Monday, y'all!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home