Meagan Musing: 17 Weeks

Meagan Musing

3/01/2011

17 Weeks

Hello March. Spring is here! I'm so excited nice weather is here, but it's a little sad to say goodbye to my coats. Oh well, I'll be growing out of them soon enough anyway. See?

WEB_17Weeks_IMG_3707

I'm at that point in my pregnancy where I'm hungry all the time and feel like I could pretty much eat about seven full-size meals a day. Awesome.

But I'm not uncomfortable yet, and I'm still sleeping well at night so I'm not going to complain.

That's what's so weird about doing this for the second time - I know what's in my future. Last time pregnancy was this great mystery. But now I know my back will ache and it will be really hard to sleep at night and I will literally have to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes.

But I also know that feeling the baby move is the coolest feeling in the world. And that no one else will ever know this baby like I will. And that for the next few months I won't have to share the baby with anyone else.

Those are some pretty awesome advantages to getting to be an expecting mama again.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Knowing what's coming is strange. You have so much to look forward to that's different as well: the first time Andrew kisses your belly, or tells Baby goodnight and the way he'll use your bump as a pillow as the baby grows. Its amazing how the sibling bond begins to develop so immediately. Its really such a precious thing to witness.

    By Blogger Unknown, At March 1, 2011 at 11:06:00 PM CST  

  • Happy that you are feeling well! I think with my second pregnancy and baby I was able to appreciate each moment just a bit more instead of looking forward to the next change. Not that I didn't cherish my first, no, no, but I found knowing what was coming helped me to appreciate living more in the moment. :-)

    By Blogger Coneflower Ranch, At March 3, 2011 at 12:36:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home