Meagan Musing: Catch Up

Meagan Musing

2/16/2011

Catch Up

Why, yes, yes it has been over two weeks since my last post. Ahhh...I always have the best intentions.

I feel like I've been running around like a crazy person these last few weeks. First there's Andrew and Brian and all those regular keep-the-house-running things I do everyday. Andrew is so much fun right now I can't even stand it. He has something funny to say about just almost everything.

But he's also getting in to the, Mama, watch me! phase. Which means if I'm sitting at my computer while he's playing in the den he's very likely to come up to me and try me to push me out of my chair and say "all done Mama!". So that's kind of hard to work through.

Speaking of work, we're coming up on our busiest time of year - tax time! So I'm going to have to put quite a few extra hours in at my part-time accounting job over the next few weeks.

And I've been busy taking pictures for friends. My good friend Suzie had her little girl a few weeks ago and she was so sweet to ask me to take some newborn photos for her. So I did them almost a week ago, and I haven't even started editing yet. :(

And my darling little nephew, Reid, was baptized at church last weekend.

WEB_IMG_3600_Edit1

Kelsey hosted a great brunch at her house to celebrate, and I have some cute pictures I need to work on from that day.

I also enrolled in a workshop at www.clickinmoms.com. I'm really happy I'm doing this and I think I'm going to learn a lot over the next few weeks but I have to find the time to do the assignments to get the feedback and make it worth it.

And y'all, Andrew is turning TWO(!) on March 16th and I really ought to throw him a party! So I might want to start planning for that. :)

After looking at this list I think I should just give up and go to bed.

Before I do, here are some darling snow pictures from the week before last when it was still winter. I'm sorry I haven't shared these yet because now winter is over and these seem kind of silly. Seriously, I'm so glad it's not 30 degrees right now, but it's already jumped up to the high 70s. You'd think there'd be some kind of middle ground. Silly Dallas weather.

WEB_IMG_3361_Edit1

WEB_IMG_3359_Edit1

WEB_IMG_3349_Edit1 copy

WEB_IMG_3309_Edit1

WEB_SnowComposite2

WEB_IMG_3302_EditBW

WEB_IMG_3301_Edit1

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Ugh - I know all about the "Watch me!" and "Mommy all done." We're in that phase right now as well. Also the "Mommy sing !" Its a lot of fun, but also more demanding of time and attention.
    I'll be crossing my fingers for you until tax season is over!

    By Blogger Unknown, At February 16, 2011 at 6:42:00 PM CST  

  • Awww, I'm melting from the cute! Andrew looks like he's having a blast, how great that he got the snow this year! Definitely some to frame there!

    Glad to see you back! Hope you're able to get some well-deserved rest along the way, Mama! :-)

    By Blogger Coneflower Ranch, At February 16, 2011 at 8:54:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home