Meagan Musing: Announcing...

Meagan Musing

2/01/2011

Announcing...

Andrew's going to be a big brother!

Baby2_11Wks
And he's really excited about it, see?

WEB_BigBrotherComposite

Brian and I are really excited, too!

I'm due August 9th so I'm 13 weeks along today. I'd been feeling pretty crummy there for a while, but I've been much better these last few weeks, thank goodness.

I don't really have a feeling one way or the other if it's a boy or a girl, but we'll get to find out at the end of March so I'm really looking forward to that.

I'm going to try to do a better job of documenting this pregnancy than I did with Andrews. Last time I just took pictures here and there. My goal for this one is a picture every week. Let's see if I can keep up with it.

So here's my 13 week picture from today:

WEB_Week_13

It's so crazy that this is really happening! We're going to have two kids!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home