Meagan Musing: Sunday Reflections

Meagan Musing

1/16/2011

Sunday Reflections

It has been a bad photo week. It has been so cold here that we really haven't had a chance to get outside and when we're inside I'm like an old lady, all covered up in blankets.

So I decided that Kelsey and I should try to do a little photo shoot with Andrew and Reid on Saturday morning. Ha, ha, ha! I think that was the last time I'll try to set up a shoot for Andrew. And Reid was not at all interested in having his picture made.

So, here's my only cute picture of Andrew from the week:

WEB_IMG_2637

Yes, he might really need another haircut. :)

I know I've mentioned the weather already, but I want to remember this week next summer when I'm complaining and swearing that I'm moving to the mountains and never coming back.

It's been under 50 degrees since last Saturday; we had three days in the 30s! And we haven't seen the sun since Wednesday. I know, if I lived anywhere else it wouldn't be that bad, but it just never gets this cold and stays so cold here. At first I thought I'd enjoy the week of winter, but I'm ready for it to move on now.

So I'm sure this coming week will be better.

I've been busy working on photos from my third newborn boy. Here's one of my favorites of baby J:

WEB_IMG_2490_Edit1

He was so sweet and sleepy. I have two little girls set up in the next month or so, and I'm really hoping they go as well as this shoot did. I'm so happy with lots of the shots from this one.

I have so many posts in my head that I want to write, I just have to find the time to do it. So I will try to be back here sooner rather than later!

I hope you all had great, fun weekends!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home