Meagan Musing: Pink!

Meagan Musing

4/27/2011

Pink!

I'm linking up with You Capture over at I Should Be Folding Laundry this week. The theme is Pink, and I just couldn't resist because there's suddenly an abundance of pink in my house.

WEB_IMG_4961_Edit1

I had fun setting up these photos because I got to go through all my cute dresses and sweet bedding.

WEB_IMG_4980_Edit2

My baby girl will be wearing these dresses before I know it.

We're doing lots of work on the nursery this week. The painters were here yesterday. After ten sample colors we finally decided on a soft gray/blue with a light pink ceiling. And it turned out beautifully!

I have a trim carpenter set up to install a chair rail on Thursday and then we'll be ready to start putting it all together.

And remember my indecision on the bedding? I decided to go ahead and go with the Pottery Barn bedding.

When I get it all together, or at least make a little more progress, I'll share it with you.

In the meantime I'll be shopping for pink prints on Etsy. :)

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home