Meagan Musing: 25 Weeks

Meagan Musing

4/26/2011

25 Weeks

I can't believe I'm already 25 weeks pregnant. I'm a little unsure about this because it means this baby girl will be here very, very soon.

WEB_IMG_4988-EditBW

I mean, I'm excited to meet her and see what she looks like and if she's going to be a climber like Andrew, but I also know that it's going to be crazy to have a toddler to entertain while taking care of a newborn.

I'm feeling pretty pregnant now. Just last week strangers started commenting on my belly. We went to the Mavericks game last night, and as I walked out of the bathroom in to the hall a young girl (early 20s?) walked by and exclaimed "pregnant!".

Well, yes I am. But I don't think I look like I'm about to pop or anything. And then today at Home Depot the checker told me surely I was going have a huge baby. Hrmph. I just don't think people should say things like that to pregnant women.

One of my dear friends from college had her first baby last month. When she was pregnant I remember telling her that after you hit 30 weeks it's pretty much all downhill from there.

Well then, I've got five good weeks left! I better finish up that nursery.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Don't forget that one last burst of energy you get at 37 weeks. ;-) Other than that, I completely agree with the sentiment that it all goes downhill after 30 weeks. Its so true.

    By Blogger Unknown, At April 26, 2011 at 4:20:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home