Meagan Musing: Art Class

Meagan Musing

4/29/2011

Art Class

Whew...we made it to Friday. This has been the craziest week. I've been working at the office two full days a week since my sister had her baby last fall. We have a sitter who comes in to watch Andrew for me.

She's wonderful with him, and it's really been nice for me to have some time to focus on work and get a lot done while my sister (and co-worker) has been on maternity leave/reduced hours.

But our sitter has been out of town for the last two weeks, and I've been trying to work from home. Ha! Seriously I'd be better off trying to work in a room full of monkeys (Remember that weird commercial from the Super Bowl a few years ago? No, just me.).

WEB_IMG_4848_Edit1

WEB_IMG_4853_Edit1

Clearly I haven't gotten much work done lately.

WEB_IMG_4854_Edit1

So I've been home with Andrew a lot more than usual and it's really been fun! He's so wild and full of energy and he talks so much. It's a lot different than when I was home all the time with him as a baby. We have full two-way conversations about crocodiles and great rescues, how he's "working really hard" and what we're going to have for dinner.

WEB_IMG_4847_Edit1

Our sitter will be back next week and while I'm looking forward to getting my piled-up work done, I'm a little sad to be leaving Andrew for two days (plus his MDO days) again. But let me tell you, working on my computer at the office is a whole lot less physically tiring than being home with Andrew all day long - especially on the days that Brian has class or meetings after work and I'm on solo duty for bath and bedtime.

Those long days really wear me out.

WEB_IMG_4850_Edit1

But look, I have art to hang up on my refrigerator!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Staying home all the time is definitely bitter-sweet. lol. Our little men are growing up so fast, but sometimes their energy can be a bit hard to handle! Those markers are amazing, btw. I should pick some up for my own art gallery.

    By Blogger Unknown, At April 29, 2011 at 3:35:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home