Meagan Musing: I Did It!!

Meagan Musing

1/09/2008

I Did It!!

Winner's Bracket:
First Place - $300 (McLovin)
Second Place - $150 (Meagan)
Third Place - $100 (Bad Newz Kennels)

That's me - in second place! I didn't have a funny name or a fancy picture for my team, but I still won second place out of twelve teams. I was one of two girls with her own team in our league. I'm so proud!

Some might say it was only because I had the forethought to draft Tom Brady, but I can't give him all the credit. I had lots of players that were able to pick up the slack and score the points when I needed them. I have to give a shout out to Dallas' own Marion Barber. He might not be the smartest guy on the block, but he could score touchdowns when I needed him. And who could forget the aging Joey Galloway? He, too, once wore a Cowboys jersey and was able to run all over a defense when Miami could give him a decent quarterback to look to for the pass.

So a big thank you to all my players, young and old, cute and not-so-cute, it was a good year for Team Meagan. I'll miss you all. (But I've already started some scouting for next year.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home