Meagan Musing: Guitar Hero

Meagan Musing

12/26/2007

Guitar Hero

Look! Brian's a real Guitar Hero! And I took this pic on my new BlackBerry!


We're home from wonderful Christmas celebrations. I'm back at work, and Brian's at home playing Guitar Hero and watching new DVDs putting away all our Christmas loot and getting us ready to go on our ski trip.

I'll share more later, but wanted to say hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.

P.S. If you are reading this will you please leave me a comment and let me know you're visiting my blog! I'd love to hear from all 2 of my faithful readers. :)

P.P.S. Brian can play the real guitar, his mom just thought he and his brother would have fun with the game. I think she was right!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home