Meagan Musing: Snowy Colorado

Meagan Musing

12/31/2007

Snowy Colorado

Well, I obviously underestimated the severity of yesterday's storm. We're snowed in in Keystone. It's not that bad since we're not supposed to leave until Wednesday, but it makes me a little nervous all the same. If we'd left Colorado Springs an hour later we wouldn't have made it in to town which would have put a real kink in Brian's ski plans.

As it is, we are here safe and sound. I was planning to get the car and drive around today, but it's still snowing and I'm just a bit of a wuss. I might get out this afternoon if the snow dies down a bit. Brian's freezing skiing up on the mountain, and I'm going to meet him at Mountain House for lunch. Just saying Mountain House makes me cold.

Here are a few pics from Colorado Springs. It was just so beautiful with the mountains behind the hotel. We slept with the blinds open Saturday night so we woke up to this view Sunday morning. The pictures don't even do it justice.




And here we are at the wedding on Saturday night.


Enjoy your last day of 2007!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Skiing in such low temperatures doesn't seem like much fun. Be careful, Brian and Meagan. Good luck with the roads and restaurants.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 31, 2007 at 2:49:00 PM CST  

  • Love the picture of the two of you at RD's wedding. You are a lovely couple, as always.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 31, 2007 at 2:50:00 PM CST  

  • I was planning on taking some photos at the peak but I didn't want to take off my gloves. The third day was perfect for skiing, I was taking clothes off instead of covering every inch like the first two days.

    Hey, look at the hot girl in the photo with me! I'm a lucky man!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 21, 2008 at 1:10:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home