Meagan Musing: Happy Birthday to Me!

Meagan Musing

1/03/2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my Birthday and I'm not ashamed to tell you about it! :)

We made it home safely from Colorado last night. The roads back to Colorado Springs airport weren't a problem at all, and I was never worried about avalanches even though they'd been blasting for them just the day before. Nope, not worried at all.

Brian's taking me to dinner for my birthday tonight. I'm not sure where we'll go, but I'm sure it'll be fun. Mom and Dad and Matt and Kels are taking us to dinner at Truluck's tomorrow night. Yum! I'm excited already.

Our house is a total disaster. We've been home three nights out of the last 14 and the house is feelin' it. We decided to go ahead and go to the Mavs game last night as soon as we got back in town. We ran to the house to quickly drop off our luggage and pick up the game tickets. I shouldn't have even gone inside! It completely stressed me out. I still had Christmas wrapping paper out on the kitchen table! But I think it was worth it to see the Mavs spank the Warriors!

Fenway is back home with us safe and sound. He had a great time with Mom and Dad this week, but I think he was excited to be home with us again. He was so excited he tinkled on the floor when he saw me! Such a funny dog.

Happy 2008 everyone!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home