Meagan Musing: The Overseer

Meagan Musing

12/13/2007

The Overseer

I took one of those personality tests online the other day because, you know, I didn't have anything else to do.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

It turns out I'm an ESTJ or Overseer. I think it seems pretty accurate. Here's how www.MyPersonality.info describes an Overseer:

ESTJs are responsible, logical, norm-following hard workers. Their efforts are carried out in a practical, structured manner. ESTJs trust facts and experiences more than theories. They are decisive, loyal, tradition observing individuals. They enjoy being the person in charge and often make good supervisors.

Another definition of the ESTJ profile is:

ESTJs live in a world of facts and concrete needs. They live in the present, with their eye constantly scanning their personal environment to make sure that everything is running smoothly and systematically. They honor traditions and laws, and have a clear set of standards and beliefs

I didn't go back and read all the other things I could have been, but I think this seems pretty accurate. How many times have I said, "You know how I like to be in charge!"? And I might be the most structured person I know. If I could have the same routine everyday I'd be a really happy camper.

Take the quiz if you have time (it doesn't take long) and leave me a comment about your results. I'd be really curious to see if there are any other Overseers in the family. I think I might be the only one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home