Meagan Musing: My "Craft Room"

Meagan Musing

2/04/2013

My "Craft Room"

My poor dining room used to be a pretty room. And now it's doubling as my "craft room".

I try to keep all this stuff in our study, but that's kind of Brian's room and he works in there at night after the kids are in bed so somehow all my crafty project stuff has been landing in here recently.


Let's take a closer look:


Here's the tube that holds my new Printsagram poster. It's waiting on a frame. I'm either going to buy one and paint it or build one, but I don't have one yet. So it's hanging out in the dining room.

Also pictured is my Silhouette Cameo. I love it so much, but it doesn't really have a home. I've been storing it in the study, but there's not a great spot for it, and I have to haul it to the kitchen when I want to use it. Not really ideal, so here it is in the dining room.


This is a sign I've been painting for weeks. I made a set of two, but didn't like the way one turned out so I decided to start over. Ugh. It's like the project that never ends. But I'm happy to report I finished these this weekend. They are finally ready to hang on our back patio. And they are out of the dining room. Whew.


I'm working on Andrew's valentines and it's all currently sitting out. I just hate to put it all away before I finish, but it takes me a long time to finish things these days. So - here it is in the dining room.


I ordered this little bottle holder from One Kings Lane a week or two ago. It's so pretty, but I haven't found its new home. So, it too is waiting in the dining room.

I think the moral of this story is that I need to clean up after myself.


And I need a basement. :)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home