Meagan Musing: Newborn Photos

Meagan Musing

1/31/2013

Newborn Photos

I'm so blessed to be Aunt Megs, that my nephew knows and loves me, that between us my sister and I have FOUR kids under the age of four, and we all live in the same neighborhood.

I love that our kids are going to grow up friends, two boys and two girls and maybe more? I don't know, but these four are going to have fun. And probably get into lots of trouble, but not too much. :)

Last Saturday I had the privilege of photographing my sister and her new baby and their beautiful little family.


And while this is clearly an outtake, it's one of my favorites from the day. Look! There's a pretty baby right there! I can't look at it and not laugh.

They are such happy parents and I'm so very happy for them - and for me. Because I get to love on their kiddos too. Being Aunt Megs is pretty special.

So is Anna Kate.





Her lips? Amazing! Seriously, people would pay good money for those.

I hadn't done a newborn shoot in months and months. I only do them for friends and family so my opportunities are pretty few, but I love them. They're tons of work, but so worth it.

If I were ever going to go pro I'd want to do more babies. They're squishy and adorable. And I'd take a workshop on posing. It's hard, y'all. At least for me.

But the best part is that I get to take more and more photos of Anna Kate. See? I'm so blessed to be Aunt Megs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home