Meagan Musing: Just Busy

Meagan Musing

12/11/2012

Just Busy

Oh man.

Brian finished school, and I stopped blogging!

Okay, not really. It just seems like it. Things are just so busy this time of year.

I haven't even ordered my Christmas cards yet. Ahhhh! But they're almost finished and I'll be ordering tonight. I think.

Quality Target Time

But I am ahead on shopping and wrapping.

We spent our first school-free weekend cleaning out the garage, hanging Christmas lights and furnishing our back patio. We also went to two parties and on a carriage ride to look at the Christmas lights with friends.

It was a busy weekend, but not once did I worry about hurrying up so Brian could study. Ahhh...freedom.

It's been cold here this week and both kids have runny noses and chapped skin. I feel so bad for Andrew and his red lips, but he licks them all the time. I don't know how to help him. What do you use for chapped lips?

Daddy Snuggles
I have some little bits of Christmas decor photos to share with y'all. And a new outfit to post. Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later. Maybe when I find someone to come wrap all my presents for me. Ha!

What have you been up to?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home