Meagan Musing: Dress for the Day: Fan Style

Meagan Musing

11/14/2012

Dress for the Day: Fan Style

It turned chilly here again last Sunday. And by chilly I mean 40's in the mornings and 60's during the day. It's been fabulous! I really, really love cool days.

And Sunday was also game day. My Cowboys may be a pretty mediocre team, but they're still my team and they had a big day against the Eagles so I thought I better dress to support them while I watched them at home on TV.


I'm here to say that wearing a t-shirt does not have to be frumpy! I still kicked it up a bit with bright blue denim leggings, my favorite tall boots, a snuggly cowl and a favorite cardigan.


So, so comfy to cheer on my team (and they won!)

How did you #dressfortheday this week?

// Denim Leggings // Sweater (similar) // Cowl // Boots

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Linking up:








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home