Meagan Musing: Dress for the Day - Hit the Road

Meagan Musing

11/21/2012

Dress for the Day - Hit the Road

When I was a sophomore in high school I went to the Alamo Bowl with my friend Natalie and her parents. We drove from Tulsa to San Antonio, had a great trip, enjoyed the game and woke up and left San Antonio at some crazy hour early in the morning to head back to Tulsa.

Natalie and I, being in high school and all, thought we were really cool so we slept until the very last minute and then got in the car in our pajamas.

Which would have been fine except that Natalie's dad wanted to stop at Northpark mall in Dallas. I've never quite gotten over the fact that I walked through Northpark in my pj's. I've been there approximately 432 times in the years that I've lived in Dallas and I still very often think of the pajama trip when I walk in to Dillard's. It's kind of sad, really.

This Thanksgiving week we'll be in the car like so many other Americans off to visit family. And you know what I won't be wearing? My pajamas. :)

I will be wearing comfy clothes though.


Here is a fave stretchy dress from Target - it's kind of like wearing pajamas - paired with my often worn cardigan and flats from Banana. That's it.



Oh, and Spanx. I love them, and I think they're comfortable too. Maybe because I wear them so often? But they don't bother me one bit.

And I have to share Caroline's traveling outfit with you just because she's so dang cute.



Only a toddler can wear horizontal stripes on her hiney and look that adorable. And her shoes? Swoon. She likes them too.

And that's how I chose to #dressfortheday this week - ready to hit the road!

---------------------------------------------

This week of Thanksgiving I want to take a minute to thank all of you - my wonderful readers who come by this space so often and take the time to leave me a comment or send an email. It means the world to me that you are here.

I'm so very thankful for you.

xoxo

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Linking up:





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home