Meagan Musing: Thankful

Meagan Musing

11/25/2012

Thankful

So Thanksgiving has come and gone. It seems like it came early this year, no?

We had a wonderful visit with family full of great food and fun. After lunch we needed a walk and some energy burning so we headed down to the little park in GJ's neighborhood.



The evening was perfect.





And the kids had a blast. Caroline has turned into a little daredevil. She's going to give me a run for my money that one.




We drove home at bedtime Friday night which was fabulous. The kids fell asleep in the car, we had very little traffic and had all weekend back at home to get unpacked and start Christmas decorating.

So you'd think that I'd have my tree up and trimmed, all the laundry done and the house ready for Monday morning.

Hahahaha!

But we did get our family photos taken for our Christmas cards. I'm pretty excited about that.

I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!  And cheers to the beginning of the holiday season!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home