Meagan Musing: Lemonade Birthday Party

Meagan Musing

8/14/2012

Lemonade Birthday Party

Y'all, I loved Caroline's lemonade party so much that I think I'll do it again for her second birthday.

Okay, not really, but maybe for her third. :)


We kept it small with just family, but I still wanted to make it pretty. A girl only turns one once, right?


I made all the printables myself. I had two banners - one in the dining room by the food and her birthday sign over the fireplace in the den. I also did little tags to tie around the mason jars and use for cupcake toppers. And the cake bunting matched it all too.


The drink dispensers are from Pottery Barn, and I bought the straws online from Cute Tape.


I bought the lemonade lids from We Love Citrus, and I was super impressed. They came packaged in cute little bags and shipped quickly. They were adorable. I could have bought half the stuff on their site!


I bought all the flowers at Central Market the day before and arranged them myself. They always have a great selection, and I found just what I wanted.

I bought the over-sized mason jar at the Container Store a few months ago, and it worked out perfectly for my big flower arrangement.


I picked up the paper poofs at the last minute from Target, and I think they added some whimsy to it all.


And I had my favorite Caroline Instagrams printed through Postalpix and hung them on the stairs with twine and clothes pins.


It ended up being a little more work than I had planned, but it was totally worth it. Caroline had great fun with a house full of family, but her favorite part was the cupcake smash. And who can blame her? Cream cheese icing and balloons overhead can't be beat.

Gosh I love her.

Happy birthday sweet baby girl!

{Linking up for Wordless Wednesday: The Paper MamaNaptime Momtog, & Project Alicia}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home