Meagan Musing: Caroline's Pool Time

Meagan Musing

7/29/2012

Caroline's Pool Time

Well, the summer heat seems to be here to stay. We're going to be in the 100s for the next ten days or so.

So we can either stay inside in the a/c or we can swim. Those are pretty much our only two options.

And this weekend we chose swimming!

I'm going to overload you with the cutest baby girl you've ever seen in a swimsuit. (I can say that - I'm her mama. Ha!)


Baby girl outfits totally rock.


I couldn't believe we got her to keep the hat on her head. I think she was just so overwhelmed by the blazing sun that she couldn't think straight to rip it off.

Oh, wait...


She did remember it was there after all. :)


I feel like I keep saying this, but her birthday has totally snuck up on me.

It's like I think she's still this tiny little baby but she can say mama and dog and waves and plays peek-a-boo like a champ.


She can spot her lovey across the room and squeal. She climbs all the way to the top of our stairs - fast. And can turn around and climb off the couch without falling over.

She eats great quantities of chicken and turkey and cheese and grapes. She walks around with a sippy full of water and looks for Andrew first thing in the morning.


She's just such a grown up baby.

But I swear I just met her yesterday.


{Linking up:}



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home