Meagan Musing: A Video for Y'all

Meagan Musing

7/25/2012

A Video for Y'all

Do you have a big goal (or even a little goal) you want to accomplish?

Well, I'm vlogging about mine! Thanks for the fun prompt Ashley and Lindsay.



I so wanted to do this during the day when I had real lighting, but Andrew just wasn't interested in joining me today.

And I couldn't get him to stay off camera and not interrupt me to remind me that I promised him we could sit in my car after the baby was in bed and pretend we were in a dinosaur race.

So here you have it - my video with dark lighting, and I'm chewing gum. Ack! I don't know what I was thinking, but I'll never do that again. I promise.

I just love this girl behind the blog series:


5ohwifey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home