Meagan Musing: Fresh Flower Happiness

Meagan Musing

8/23/2012

Fresh Flower Happiness

Fresh flowers in our house make me happy.

I gave up my daily coffee trips earlier this year so now I buy pretty flowers at the grocery store. I think it was a nice trade!

{And I used my 100mm macro lens for some of these so I'm working on pulling myself out of that photography slump.}

Brian and Andrew went to Central Market last weekend, and I asked them to pick up some flowers for our kitchen table and this is what they brought me.

WEB_IMG_7382

According to instagram friends they're some kind of English rose.

I'd never seen them before, but they're absolutely beautiful.

WEB_IMG_7435
WEB_IMG_7403
WEB_IMG_7379

Our breakfast room used to be this drab, muddy colored room. We had it painted earlier this summer to match the rest of our downstairs, and it made such a huge difference.

It's bright and cheery now.

And sometimes it holds fluffy roses.

I'm a happy camper.

Linking up:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home