Meagan Musing: July Ten on Ten

Meagan Musing

7/11/2012

July Ten on Ten

It's time for Ten on Ten again!

Last month I was at home with the kids all day.

Today Andrew had Mother's Day Out, Caroline was with our sitter and I went to the office to work.

WEB_IMG_6619

We are so fun and let Andrew have chocolate and peanut butter Cheerios for breakfast. This is so, so good.

WEB_IMG_6625

Dropped Andrew off at school and I'm off to the office with my caffeine.

WEB_IMG_6627

Lots of paper on my desk.

WEB_IMG_6634

This little turtle paperweight was my nanas. And now he's at my office.

WEB_IMG_6656

I remembered to wear earrings today.

WEB_IMG_6662

The prints my sister picked out for our office.

WEB_IMG_6665

Whew...out of the office. Time to pick up this silly guy!

WEB_IMG_6680

I have failed my girl mom job. She will NOT keep a bow in her hair anymore. If someone says the word bow, she immediately reaches for her hair and pulls. Awesome.

WEB_IMG_6683

I won the snack battle today.

WEB_IMG_6687

I did not win with this one. He was supposed to be riding his tricycle. Hmmm...

I love finding little moments of our day to photograph. You should join in next month!

StitchingXMoss

Linking up:

ten on ten button

{Also linking up for Wordless Wednesday: The Paper MamaNaptime Momtog, & Project Alicia}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home