Meagan Musing: Instagrams Lately

Meagan Musing

7/08/2012

Instagrams Lately

We went out to the lake this weekend. We were there for 24 hours and brought 22 10 overnight bags with us.

And we left no fewer than six really important items behind. ::sigh::

But you know what I didn't forget?

My cute kids.

July8_3

IMG_4174

July8_1

July8_2

July8_4

Last week was kind of wild. We spent three nights out at the lake which means lots of time outside in the water and the sun. Andrew stayed up way too late and still never napped, of course.

And he built a Buzz Lightyear out of Legos while I was super domestic.

We're all sleepy.

I have big plans for this coming week. Number 1 goal: I will be IN BED by 11PM every night.

Wish me luck.

{Linking up with Life on Leroy and The Weekend File for Life Lately}.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home