Meagan Musing: Fourth of July Printables

Meagan Musing

6/19/2012

Fourth of July Printables

The 4th of July is on a Wednesday this year which totally throws off our regular celebration of summer holidays. We usually spend a long weekend at the lake with my family, swimming and grilling and playing.

But this year I think we're going to have a little party at my sister's house. Or maybe our house. We haven't quite settled it yet.

But either way, I know we'll have these cute little flags somewhere.


And I want to share them with you!




Click below to download:


I hope these brighten your Independence Day celebration! 

And don't forget to follow me on Facebook so you'll always know when I have fun new printables to share with you!

StitchingXMoss

{Linking Up for Wordless Wednesday: The Paper MamaNaptime Momtog, & Project Alicia}






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home