Meagan Musing: Currently...

Meagan Musing

7/15/2012

Currently...

Loving: My kitchen. I've been in there doing tons of baking - I know! Cookies, cupcakes, and I've even decided to make Caroline's birthday cake. I made my first ever layered cake today to practice for her party. It's my new mixer. I'm totally in love.


Reading: Ahhh...Not much. I currently have The Night Circus on my Kindle and Einstein Never Used Flash Cardson my nightstand. I'm really enjoying both, it's just a matter of making time to get to them.

Watching: The last season of The Closer. I'm so sad it's coming to an end, but I'm going to enjoy every bit of these next six episodes. Brian and I have watched The Closer together since the very beginning, and he's totally making time to watch this last season with me. Time with Brian and one of my favorite shows? Awesome! Also, I hear Project Runway is starting a new season this week. I'm going to have to check out the designers. I'm hopeful for a really good group this time!

WEB_IMG_6724

Anticipating: August. Caroline's first birthday, birthdays for my mom and my mother-in-law, dog-sitting for 10 days, Andrew back at home for a few weeks before official preschool, Brian having a week off of school. All good stuff.

WEB_CarolineSlide

Listening: The Avett Brothers, Fresh Beat Band and Gotye. These and the Foster the People Pandora station are pretty standard on our Apple TV right now. Andrew's babysitter is getting married this fall and when he hears January Wedding he says, "This is Hope's song!" It's cute. :)

WEB_AndrewScoot

Planning: So Caroline's turning ONE in a month. I thought I'd just have a small family get-together and then I decided to invite a few friends and now I'm kind of going all out. I decided on a Lemonade theme and I'm running with it. There's just so much you can do and it's all so cute.



Working on: I took photos of two sweet baby girls for friends last month, and I'm still trying to finish them up. Ugh. I feel so bad that I'm so slow to finish up a photo shoot. It's a really good thing I'm not planning on being a pro photographer any time soon. There's just a lot on my plate right now.

So that's where we are in the middle of July.

What are y'all up to?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home