Meagan Musing: Project 52 Weeks 20-23

Meagan Musing

6/09/2012

Project 52 Weeks 20-23

I'm still plugging away at my Project 52. I haven't missed a week yet, and we're coming up on the half-way mark.

I can't believe how fast this year is flying by!

Week 20: Mothers


Three mamas here. I was so happy I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom. :)


Week 21: Favorites


I'm pretty sure I've posted hydrangeas approximately 342 times on my blog. They are my very favorite flower. And these are from my parents' yard. :swoon:


Week 22: Playtime


Andrew takes baseball SO SERIOUSLY. Also, pre-haircut. Post-sunscreen.


Week 23: Water


What little boy doesn't love the water hose?

StitchingXMoss



P52 with Kent Weakley


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home