Meagan Musing: June Ten on Ten

Meagan Musing

6/10/2012

June Ten on Ten

I remembered to do Ten on Ten today!

I love the idea of taking a picture every hour for ten hours on the 10th day of the month.

But I usually forget to get started in the morning or remember early, but then forget as the day goes on. So today I set an alarm on my phone starting at 8:30 and going until 5:30.

Yes, Brian did in fact think I was crazy. But it worked!

Enjoy a glimpse into the little bits of our at-home Sunday:


Coffee! And menu planning with my calendar and to-do list.


We're discussing just where Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse is. He decided it's at the beach in Florida. We just have to say the magic words when we get there. :)


Baby's down for a nap. I'm hopping on the treadmill for a quick Week 1, Day 2 of Couch to 5K.


Cleaning up the kitchen and loading the dishwasher.


Baby's up! Time for lunch. We have eggs for lunch a lot. Do y'all do that?


A little design research (and more coffee) while the kiddos play in the den and watch A Bug's Life. I figured out how to create a quatrefoil in Inkscape. Yay!


 Floor play with the kids. They are getting very restless. We got this adorable stuffed bunny(?) at Hanna Andersson last week. I'm pretty sure I like it more than either of my kids do.


The restlessness continues - everybody outside into the heat! Caroline had her first wagon ride and she loved it! I was totally inspired by Ana


This is shaping up to be our favorite summer drink. So yummy and refreshing. Throw a raspberry in, and it's fancy too! 


Time to start dinner. So between the meals and the play and the laundry (not pictured!) and the jog and the computer time and the husband studying at the office - I never showered. I almost never do that, but I swear I got way more done than normal.

Hmmm....maybe I should skip bathing more often.

A few notes:

- we've been terrible church goers since Caroline was born. Brian usually studies all day Sunday and she really needs her morning nap and we just aren't going right now. :( I miss it, and when Brian's done with school we'll get back to it. I want Andrew to love Sunday School!

-if it weren't for school Brian would have been home today. Sundays are kind of like regular week days for us right now. I'm so ready for grad school to be over!

So next month on the 10th I'm setting my timers again. It worked really well!

StitchingXMoss

Linking up:

ten on ten button


Psst....Have you liked my new facebook page yet? ;)

StitchingXMoss

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home