Meagan Musing: Sunday, Fun Day

Meagan Musing

6/17/2012

Sunday, Fun Day

Oh y'all, we've had the most fun weekend.

I had all this stuff I wanted to share with you, but now it's after 10pm on Sunday and I just didn't get it all together in time.

I was too busy hanging out with these amazing people.




We had a Father's Day full of water play, grilling, baby walking and napping. It was so fun. Brian had to study for a few hours, but he was able to spend a big chunk of the day at home with us.

It was perfect.

So later this week I'm going to have these adorable 4th of July printables ready for you.


I also wanted to tell you about how I went to my first blogging event last Thursday for Dallas Moms Blog. It was great to meet the blog contributors and catch up with other local bloggers I'd met a few weeks ago, Cynthia at Oh So Pinteresting and Rach at Life Ever Since.


And I have this yummy recipe for banana apple muffins to share.


But tonight, I'm heading to bed. I'll be back later this week with details. And those 4th of July flags - they're so cute!

I hope your weekend was spent with those you love. :)

Linking up:

Photobucket





Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home