Meagan Musing: Project 52 Catch Up

Meagan Musing

3/23/2012

Project 52 Catch Up

So maybe I'm going to have to post my Project 52 photos a few weeks at a time. I'm keeping up with the photos, it's just a matter of getting them posted.

So far I'm loving all the prompts!

Week 9: A Great Leap

WEB_IMG_2153_Edit

I love our mall. There's no play area, but there are these cool planters that kids have played on for years and years. Andrew loves them!

Week 10: Be Still

IMG_2184_Edit

Andrew was so still and quiet on his first plane ride as a big kid. I was very proud of him!

Week 11: The "Eyes" of March

WEB_IMG_2395

He's my almost St. Patty's day baby - his birthday is the 16th.

Week 12: Hunger

WEB_IMG_2119

This baby is hungry all the time!

Be sure to check out more Project 52-ers at My3Boybarians!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

Next week is Details. I'll try to be a little more timely with my post! :)

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home