Meagan Musing: True Love & Cabin Fever

Meagan Musing

2/25/2012

True Love & Cabin Fever

I'm already a week late in posting my Project 52 photos and it's only weeks 7 and 8. I have my photos though and I really, really want to complete this project, even if I'm late sometimes.

So - on with the show!

True Love

WEB_IMG_3382

Caroline's little Valentine onesie was adorable. (It's from Pocket Baby on Etsy.) I'm pretty sure any snuggly, chubby baby = true love.

Cabin Fever

WEB_IMG_3479

We really haven't been stuck inside too much this winter what with our abundance of 75 degree days. But Andrew always seems like he's just about the burst with excitement and the need to run. Maybe all little boys are like this, no?

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

Next week: A Great Leap

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home