Meagan Musing: Robot Valentines

Meagan Musing

2/14/2012

Robot Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!

WEB_IMG_3328

Sweet Shot Day

I served Andrew's peanut butter waffle in the shape of a heart this morning, and I'm making icing for the Valentine's cupcakes we're going to make today after MDO.

Having kids has changed me in lots of ways - my sleep habits will never been the same, my cabinets are full of colorful plastic-ware and holidays are a much bigger deal than they ever were before.

I mean, I'd never given much thought to Valentine's Day beyond a card for Brian and a romantic dinner.

But now? Handmade Valentines.

WEB_IMG_3351

Whoa...Pinterest brings out creativity I didn't even know I had.

Caroline is trying really hard to crawl. She's definitely mobile now, it's just that she mostly goes backwards and under furniture. Ha!

WEB_IMG_3334

WEB_IMG_3338

How adorable are those pants? They're from my generous friend Suzie.


I hope your day is filled with those you love!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home