Meagan Musing: Pretty Things

Meagan Musing

2/09/2012

Pretty Things

----------------------------

{Don't forget to check out my Lightroom Tutorial below!}

-----------------------------

I have a few fun snaps to share with y'all this week.

WEB_IMG_2995

I added these vases with pretty little flowers from Pottery Barn to our den this winter and they've been making me happy ever since.

WEB_IMG_2993

I kept hydrangeas in this spot last summer, but I would need to replace and arrange them every week or so. I don't think I'm going to have time to keep that up this summer so hopefully these will be a nice no-work replacement.

It's been such a warm, warm winter that our azaleas are blooming! They're a few months early, but they're pretty.

WEB_FlowerComposite

I think surely we'll have another freeze before spring is officially here, so I don' t know what will happen to these, but they look great now!

And our pansies are still so pretty:

WEB_IMG_3093

WEB_IMG_3096

They make me happy.

Linking up:

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home