Meagan Musing: Chilly Days

Meagan Musing

12/08/2011

Chilly Days

It's been chilly and wintry here this week. I love it!

You northerners are going to laugh though because our Texas chilly is 45 degrees and looks a lot like your fall. :)

WEB_IMG_0985

I'm having a hard time finding time to do much shooting these days. My two little ones keep me so, so busy, but a couple times this week I grabbed my camera on our way out the door.

Our trees are so pretty right now, and their colors really popped against our gray, cold skies.

Andrew thinks it's really funny when I jump out of the car with my camera to take pictures of trees.

WEB_IMG_0982

WEB_IMG_0983

He asked me to roll down the window so he could see them too.

WEB_IMG_0999

{Yes, that's baby spit-up on my boots. Why do you ask?}

WEB_IMG_0992

WEB_IMG_1011

WEB_IMG_1013

This chilly weather is helping me get it in gear for Christmas. I'm almost finished decorating and my Christmas cards are almost ready. But don't even ask me about my shopping...it makes me kind of panicky to think about how much I have left to do.

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home