Meagan Musing: Thankful

Meagan Musing

11/17/2011

Thankful

WEB_IMG_9840

It's the Thanksgiving month and I'm tempted to just skip over it and go right to Christmas because the music! the santas! the parties! But that's pretty sad isn't it? I have so much to be thankful for I should jump up and down, ready to celebrate it all.

So I thought I'd take some time to write what it is I'm happy for this Thanksgiving season.

My husband. Seriously I couldn't imagine doing this life without him. We just celebrated our anniversary, and I'm happy to say that we've had a pretty wonderful seven years together. He's the best dad and helps me out so much around the house. These days when he's not at work or school he's at home with us. And I love that about him.

Drive-thru coffee. I'm pretty much on a constant caffeine drip right now and the fact that I can get an iced non-fat latte without leaving my car makes me insanely happy.

My mom. I really can't say enough about how much she means to me. Not only does she love to help me with my kiddos and spend lots of time with them, she also likes to spend time with me. She's a great friend and I'm so blessed that we have such a firm, happy relationship.

Andrew's Mother's Day Out. They're teaching him great things and they work off lots of his energy and I get to spend a few quite hours two days a week with Caroline. It's a win win for all.

Online shopping. This one might be a blessing and a curse. I love that I can have a case of diapers delivered to my front door within 24 hours. Or new shoes or dresses for Caroline. As much work as it is to get out of the house with the kids I love, love love online shopping.

Photography. This little hobby of mine brings me such great joy! I love taking pretty pictures of Caroline and Andrew. I love pushing myself and watching my photos improve. I love that there is always something new for me to learn.

So this is just a snippet. I'm sure I could go on and on. My life is happy and full and I am so very thankful for it all, even the wild and crazy exhausting days.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home