Meagan Musing: Wide Angle Andrew

Meagan Musing

12/05/2011

Wide Angle Andrew

I rented a wonderful, wonderful lens last week - the Canon 35mm f/1.4L.

I was planning to do a Christmas card photo session with my family and thought it would be nice to have a wider option than my 50mm. I also had a newborn shoot coming up so I decided to rent it for 10 days.

And they were 10 very happy days.

WEB_IMG_9996

WEB_IMG_0001

That sky! Those colors! These are pretty close to SOOC. I was able to get a lot more of his surroundings in this shot than I would have with my 50mm.

WEB_IMG_9986

I think my regular web sharpening was actually a little too sharp on these because they were already so crisp.

WEB_IMG_9945

Sweet Shot Day

WEB_IMG_9948

WEB_IMG_9947

Oh my, the eyes.

It was a sad, sad day when I dropped it back off at FedEx.

*sniff, sniff*

I have included the lens on my Christmas wishlist which I've shared with Brian. And he's a wonderful, amazing, generous man so I'm hopeful. :)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home