Meagan Musing: Photo Challenge - Bust a Gut!

Meagan Musing

11/28/2011

Photo Challenge - Bust a Gut!

We had such a wonderful weekend full of giving thanks with family.

While we were all together I took family photos to use for Christmas cards this year. I also had a newborn shoot for some good friends of ours last week so I have, oh, roughly a million photos to edit in the next few days.

But I wanted to pop in and say hi and show you my entry for the I Heart Faces challenge this week: Bust a Gut.

WEB_IMG_0787_Edit1

Hi happy Caroline!

I would like to remind y'all that she weighed in at 6 pounds 14 ounces when she was born three months ago, and she's now pushing 15. Whoa milk! I didn't know a breastfed baby could chunk up this much; I'm pretty sure she gets chubbier by the hour. :)

My Nana loved fat babies so much. She would have been very proud of this baby girl and her chins!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home