Meagan Musing: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

9/25/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm back! I'm so excited to be here with my photos for Ashley's Scavenger Hunt. It was fun to get a little creative this week. Yay!

{Low Key}

WEB_IMG_8241

This baby is pretty laid back most of the time, and I sure love those little kissable toes. :)

{Monochromatic/Analogous Color}

WEB_IMG_8193_Edit1Frame

It rained here! For about 10 minutes! It was fabulous.

{Circle}

WEB_IMG_8199_Edit1

Circle raindrops. Can you tell I was excited about the rain?

{Scarf}

WEB_IMG_8333_Edit1

My favorite way to wear a scarf - the infinity tie.

{Phone}

WEB_IMG_8113_Edit1

He has very important calls to make.



Next week's prompts are:

Inspired by book or movie
Brown
Hazy
Coffee or Tea
Linger

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home